LITA Linked Data Webinar Series
Articles & Books
- Expressing Dublin Core metadata using the Resource Description Framework (RDF)
- This document provides recommendations for expressing Dublin Core metadata using RDF, the Resource Description Framework
- Linking Things on the Web: A Pragmatic Examination of Linked Data for Libraries, Archives and Museums
- Short Ebook on Linked Data in the cultural heritage sector: libraries, archives and museums
- Understanding MARC Bibliographic: Machine-Readable Cataloging
- Sleek, intuitive, and powerful mobile first front-end framework used in this presentation
- Jinja2 is a full featured template engine for Python. It has full unicode support, an optional integrated sandboxed execution environment, widely used and BSD licensed.
- jQuery - write less, do more
- A python module by Ed Summers for reading, writing and modifing MARC bibliographic data
- Python Programming Language
- Python is a remarkably powerful dynamic programming language that is used in a wide variety of application domains.
- RDFLib is a pure Python package work working with RDF
- Reveal.js HTML Presentations Made Easy
- BIBFRAME.org Bibliographic Framework Initative
- Official website of Library of Congress's LinkedData based Bibliographic Framework Initiative.
- Dublin Core Metadata Initiative
- The Dublin Core Metadata Initiative (DCMI) supports shared innovation in metadata design and best practices across a broad range of purposes and business models.
- MARC STANDARDS
- The MARC formats are standards for the representation and communication of bibliographic and related information in machine-readable form.
- MARC 21 Format for Bibliographic Data
- This online publication provides access to both the full and concise versions of the MARC 21 Format for Bibliographic Data.
- Metadata Object Description Schema
- Metadata Object Description Schema (MODS) is a schema for a bibliographic element set that may be used for a variety of purposes, and particularly for library applications.
- RDFa Lite 1.1
- RDFa Lite is a minimal subset of RDFa, the Resource Description Framework in attributes, consisting of a few attributes that may be used to express machine-readable data in Web documents like HTML, SVG, and XML.
- Schema Bib Extend Community Group
- The mission of this group is to discuss and prepare proposal(s) for extending Schema.org schemas for the improved representation of bibliographic information markup and sharing.
- This site provides a collection of schemas, i.e., html tags, that webmasters can use to markup their pages in ways recognized by major search providers.